Hilton Administrative Assistant to Director of Operations in Xiamen, China
The Administrative Assistant provides the Team with administrative support, including typing, filing, answering telephones, taking messages, maintaining appointment calendar, making travel arrangements, internal customer service and other general office duties.
What will I be doing?
An Administrative Assistant provides the Team with administrative support, including typing, filing, answering telephones, taking messages, maintaining appointment calendar, making travel arrangements, internal customer service and other general office duties. Specifically you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Opens incoming mail, dates stamps and distributes accordingly
- Sends outgoing mail, both interoffice and outside of the hotel
- Routes mail, faxes and other printed matter
- Prepares and types correspondence and fairly complex numerical/financial reports, as directed
- Prepares correspondence on behalf of management
- Duplicates, copies and distributes and mails material for the department/office
- Orders and maintains office supplies and equipment
- Maintains files and equipment in an orderly and professional manner
- Uses the property's email system and maintains their email box, as is policy
- Additionally this position may or may not have access and/or control over the email box of assigned supervisor(s)
- Appropriate business use of telephone and voice email system
- Greets internal and external customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Announces visitors and/or handles requests, as appropriate
What are we looking for?
An Administrative Assistant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent administration and IT skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous administrative experience in a fast paced environment
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Guest Services/Operations
Title: Administrative Assistant to Director of Operations
Requisition ID: HOT04WAU