Syngenta Solution Development Trialist-Jinan, Shandong in China
About Syngenta : Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
About This Job:
This role will report to Solution Development Mgr, Spe. & SC. The Purpose of this role are,
To conduct the field trials and demos to support the sale team for farmer meeting
New product technical information transfer to detailer and farmer
Local crop solution development
To support the local sale team for currently commercial product demos.
To conduct the field trials of new introduction product and new ideas from marketing, R&D and SD, to understand the technical points of new product and transfer the technical points to sales, retailer and growers.
To attend local retailer and famer meeting, and introduce Syngenta products and solutions to growers
To development local crop solutions based on local sales needs.
To collect local retailer and farmer’s feedback for Syngenta products and competitors.
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree or graduate from Agriculture university with more than two year working experience in Agronomy or plant protection
· Basic Knowledge of agronomy, plant protection, and agrochemicals
· Basic ability to read in English
· More than two year experience in plant protection or agrochemicals
· Basic computer skills and capabilities
· Clear understanding of the practices and procedures for field trials
· Good Interpersonal and communication skills
· Manages for performance
· Focuses on customers
· Communicate with impact
· Role based in Jinan, Shandong.
· Flexibility to work on weekends and holidays on a rotating schedule is essential.
· Travel required monthly.
In Syngenta we recognize that diversity and inclusion is important to our business. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Our culture enables us to create an environment of involvement, respect and connection with the communities where we operate - benefitting individual employees and the company.
Title: Solution Development Trialist-Jinan, Shandong
Requisition ID: 1801210