Caterpillar, Inc. Staff Accountant - Legal Entity in Tianjin, China
Staff Accountant - Legal Entity
Caterpillar has exciting opportunities for accountants who want to be challenged, are mobile and are interested in progressing through a number of staff and supervisory assignments including:
You will have the opportunity to become one of our future business leaders. You will be in a position to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as high levels of leadership and initiative.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- financial accounting including preparation of journal entries, financial statements, trend marginal variance analysis, and account reconciliations
- inventory accounting and standard cost revision
- payroll and benefit accounting
- intercompany reconciliation and analysis
- development and maintenance of internal controls, including Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) control documentation
- 4 year Degree in Accounting or equivalent or 4 year Degree in Business with a minimum of 18 hours accounting coursework
- 3.0 / 4.0 Grade Point Average (Account GPA & Cumulative GPA) or equivalent
- Willingness to relocate and be mobile minded
- Excellent Initiative, Communication, Leadership and Interpersonal skills
- Professional Certification (Certified Public Accoutant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or equivalent)
- MBA or Masters Degree in Accounting (or equivalent)
- 1 to 2 years of Accounting experience
Primary Location China-Tianjin-Tianjin
Unposting Date: Apr 12, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Req ID: 180002IB