Nvidia Regional Shipping & Receiving Compliance Supervisor, APAC in Shenzhen, China
We are looking for a talented *Shipping and Receiving Compliance Supervisor* who has direct experience with global consumer product regulations to support our rapidly growing and evolving business. The position is responsible for ensuring Regional Shipping compliance based on requirements from NVIDIA’s Logistics (safety/battery) and Global Trade Compliance teams (import/export) for non-revenue products being shipped and received worldwide from/to NVIDIA Field offices. This position is responsible for Corporate Shipping and Receiving processes, employee training and development, communication of updates to those processes, and shipping/receiving transaction auditing to ensure adherence to NVIDIA’s Shipping Compliance program.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensure that regional regulatory requirements are met for products shipped to/from NVIDIA Field offices.
- Collaborate with other functional groups: Corp Ship Santa Clara Headquarters, Global Trade, Logistics, Regional Shipping Coordinators, Engineering, and Sales/Marketing departments to implement and support premier processes and systems, and drive continual improvement and compliance.
- Demonstrate ability to lead large and complicated projects.
- Act as point of contact and customer service support for all regional NV offices, providing savvy advice concerning international import and export regulations, commercial documentation questions and customs clearance.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and ability to dive deep and collaborate with other departments and carriers.
- Provide experienced advice to Office Management teams regarding generation of international commercial documents including ship requests, commercial invoice, packing list, bill of lading and shipping labels.
- Propose best carriers and INCOTERMS to internal/external customers to ensure NV’s routing guide is being complied
- Train & audit for NVIDIA’s Shipping Compliance program.
- Communicate with Logistics management and Global Trade Teams regarding carrier performance and/or brokerage/customs issues and provides feedback for monthly and quarterly business reviews.
- Demonstrate Leadership for the Region including training and development of all reporting staff positions.
What we need to see:
- Previous experience in hi-tech, electronics, consumer goods, or other dynamic technology-driven businesses.
- Knowledge of product compliance processes and the interplay with global supply chains.
- Great at collaboration, influencing, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Acts decisively promptly, confidently, and proactively offers solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent compliance certification programs.
- 2-4 years of experience in Shipping, Receiving and International regulatory compliance.
- Specific knowledge and/or experience in regulatory environments: Consumer product safety regulations & standards for electronic products; lithium battery shipping regulations for air and ocean; and how export/import regulations relate to international transactions.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with technical and non-technical business owners.
- Ability to think creatively and possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to use Excel, Word, Share-point, and other common desktop software applications.
- Ability to learn web applications and proprietary software.
- Knowledge of INCOTERMS 2010 Rules is a requirement.
- Knowledge of Air Parcel Shipment and Track and Trace systems (e.g. FedEx/DHL/UPS) is a requirement.
- Knowledge of SAP a plus.
- Ability to take direction as well as act independently and autonomously.
- Ability to travel.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative, passionate and self-motivated, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is leading the way in groundbreaking developments in Artificial Intelligence, High-Performance Computing and Visualization. The GPU, our invention, serves as the visual cortex of modern computers and is at the heart of our products and services. Our work opens up new universes to explore, enables amazing creativity and discovery, and powers what were once science fiction inventions from artificial intelligence to autonomous cars. NVIDIA is looking for great people like you to help us accelerate the next wave of artificial intelligence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time