Nvidia Automotive/Embedded Product Engineer in Shenzhen, China
We are now looking for a Product Engineer for growth Automotive/Embedded business. You will responsible for supporting product from production line to customer side.
The successful candidate will be able to learn the newest domain knowledge of automotive and embedded world, also improve his/her communication skills with global teams outside and inside NVIDIA.
Position Title: Automotive/Embedded Product Engineer
Department: Automotive/Embedded Product Engineer Team Location: Shenzhen, China
*What you’ll be doing:*
- Connect to NVIDIA R&D; team, create, define and implement NPI process for specified product
- Solve daily Production line support topics
- Test coverage analysis in automotive/embedded system
- Implemented 8D problem solving methodology, and perform Failure analysis in automotive and embedded product and system. Be able to narrow down to solve issues or provide solution directly
- Skills utilized include automotive/embedded product circuit analysis, Tegra function and communication analysis, automotive test system design and analysis, product quality analysis, failure analysis, signal quality analysis, system reliability analysis, and customer application analysis.
*What we need to see:*
- B.S. or M.S. In EE or CS or equivalent is required and 2+ years experiments in relative Engineer position
- You have stellar partnership and communication skills
- Good knowledge in at least one of the following: signals and communication, microelectronics, electronic circuit design, high speed signals.
- Excellent logic thinking ability
- Ability to digest system level product and DIY HW or SW tools for design of concept solutions
- Knowledge of failure analysis theory, and 8D problem solving mythology
- You have experience with using scope and experience signal measurement
- Be able to design DoE to provide troubleshooting direction
- Have knowledge in software programming, be familiar with Python or Perl or Shell scripts will be a plus
- Familiarity with NVIDIA Tegra will be a plus
- Familiarity with auto business will be a plus
- Familiarity with BOM will be a plus
- Familiarity with Components will be a plus
- Mechanical design capability will be a plus
*Ways to stand out from the crowd:*
- Detail oriented, proactive and highly self-motivated
- Good knowledge of marketing tools and techniques
- Be able to collaborate globally
- Good presentation skills
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer
- Posted 7 Days Ago
- Full time