LEGO Systems, Inc. Senior Key Account Manager in Shanghai, China
Senior Key Account Manager
Location China, Shanghai
Posted Date 03/29/2018
Job ID CN1556
Are you an expert in key account management who is passionate about pursuing a rewarding yet challenging career in LEGO?
Here’s a fantastic job for you to be a part of our Direct Retail Channel in the LEGO® Group, it is a great opportunity to establish, implement and manage the account business plan while delivering the growth objective and higher lever partnership.
Direct Retail Channel
Direct retail is one of the business channels within sales department and the main focus is on the global key partners and local potential partners with direct business with LEGO.
A dedicated senior account manager is needed to manage all the accounts, to build the strategic partnership, customer business plan, to execute the marketing activity, enhance retail management, and ensure the LEGO retail experience and deliver sales results.
Your tasks will include:
• Strategic accounts business plan and implementation: Develop and execute channel business plan and yearly trade plan, collaborating with internal teams and customer
• SI and SO management: Monitor customer sell-in and sell-thru to sustain a healthy and profitable business.
• In-store execution management and brand image: Ensure consistent brand standards especially in areas of visual presentation, product management, and marketing.
• Channel segmentation and strategy: To develop channel and product segmentation strategy, plan and implementation with customer
• Store development: As a consultant role to customer for new store opening and upgrade in terms of location, sales forecast, retail preparation etc.
• Customer P&L: Manage account P&L to maximize ROI and provide value growth management
• Contract and terms: Negotiate and set yearly trade terms and scorecard
• Partnership: Build strong and long-term retail partnership
• SA management
Process Management and Reporting:
• Process implementation: Work closely with other teams to implement standard processes: contractual agreement, Training Material, Operations Manual, Visual Guidelines
• Process optimization: Work hand in hand with field sales team and cross functional team in Product, Event Marketing and Trade Marketing to foster an effective and aligned Go-To-Market process (from Planning, sales and Marketing integration meeting, execution and review.)
• Report generation: Monitor and track brand and sales performance through monthly reports and scorecard / KPI tracking
• Reporting template: Articulate reporting needs and develop reporting templates
Do you have what we are looking for?
You must have:
• 10+ years working experience in an successful retail business in MNC companies.
• Experienced in key account management, retail management and channel development.
• Working experience in an existing international company with focus on channel management and Franchise of a well known brand.
• Bachelor’s degree above.
• Must be fluent in both written and spoken English
• Ready for 40+ days travel
• Good understanding of the China retail industry and business.
• Open-minded, collaborative, navigates confidently with diverse stakeholders across cultures and functions, able to face internal challenges and take actions
It would be nice for you to have:
• Willing to learn and work in the LEGO environment.
• Self driven with a creative mindset and focused on making the environment for stakeholders and employees a fun place to work.
Join the global family of LEGO
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
”It is fascinating to be part of an organization that builds a better tomorrow for children. Although being a support function you are fully aware that your efforts have a huge impact. It is great to be part of immense growth plans and globalization, and that you never know what tomorrow brings.”