Agilent Technologies, Inc. R&D Software Intern in Shanghai, China
- Work with Firmware engineer to design & develop instrument software tools and applications.
- Documentation daily job and report to Firmware engineers
- Write test tools/scripts based on Windows/Linux platform to accelerate daily development & test tasks.
- Master’s degree in computer science or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in developing software applications for both Windows and Linux.
- Demonstrate flexibility, independence and initiative to perform successfully in a rapidly changing environment.
- Fast learner and technically enthusiastic.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Date Posted: 14/Mar/18
Job Title: R & D Software Intern
Business: Life Sciences and Applied Markets Group
Job Category: R & D
Job Sub-Category: R & D
Region: Asia Pacific
Country or Area: China
Shift: Day Job
Job Type: Internship
Travel Required: No
Duration (Temp Positions Only): 4-6 months
HR Country Location: China
HR Town/City Location: Shanghai