AMETEK, Inc. Marketing Specialist, China in Shanghai, China
Marketing Specialist, China
Position Type:Full-Time Regular
Experience Required:3 - 5 Years
Hours of Work:
Location:CN - Shanghai
Division:MMA - Materials Analysis Division
Education Required:Bachelors Degree
Email a FriendSaveSaveApply Now
Vision Research is a Business Unit in the Materials Analysis Division of AMETEK, Inc. Vision Research manufactures industry leading high-speed digital cameras. Our cameras are primarily sold into industrial, academic, defense and government research facilities. We also have a smaller entertainment oriented camera business. Although not our primary focus, Vision Research has received both an Academy Award and an Emmy for our technical contribution to the entertainment industry. To learn more about Vision Research, Phantom cameras and to get a good idea of the type of images we can collect please go to www.phantomhighspeed.com.
AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annualized sales of more than $4.5 billion.
AMETEK has over 17,000 colleagues at more than 150 manufacturing locations around the world. Supporting those operations are more than 100 sales and service locations across the United States and in 30 other countries around the world.
AMETEK is a New York Stock Exchange-listed company (ticker symbol: AME) and is a component of the S&P 500. We strive to recognize, appreciate, and value diversity within our corporate culture. We have a casual work environment. AMETEK Vision Research is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
This role is responsible for designing, executing, analyzing and optimizing Vision Research Digital Marketing Programs to increase web traffic, lead generation and overall awareness in China. The person will work closely with the Asia Sales Director, Digital Marketing Specialist in AMETEK Corporate in China, as well as Vision Research marketing department in USA to actively influence, decide and execute on the best options for this initiative. There will also be considerable interaction with Vision Research distributor partners in China. Some local and international travel will be required.
Reports to the Director of Sales, Asia
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Working closely with the China commercial team, develop and implement plans and strategies that develop brand awareness, create demand and generate sales leads through digital and traditional marketing platforms
• Lead the implementation and continual improvement of China website
• Coordinate the planning, designing, executing, analyzing and optimizing SEO performance in China
• Manage social media accounts and campaigns (WeChat, Youku, etc) to build brand awareness
• Localize Vision Research sales collateral for China market
• Utilize and expand customer database incorporating refined segmentation for more focused and effective target group promotion
• Track and report on performance digital marketing campaigns in China to key performance indicators (KPI) and Return on Investment (ROI) metrics.
• Responsible for lead management (sorting, organizing, managing and nurturing) using the CRM system
• Manage the scheduling and tracking of the demo camera pool in China
• Academic degree and 3-5 years of experience within Digital Marketing
• Baidu AdWords and Analytics Qualification and/or strong working knowledge of Baidu Analytics, AdWords, Display and Search Engine Optimization
• Strong understanding of CRM (ideally Salesforce) platforms
• Working knowledge of databases, email marketing and/or Marketing Automation tools are major advantages
• Analytical and data driven with strong attention for details
• Able to identify and analyze metrics that will support organic growth
• An entrepreneurial mindset
• Experience in B2B Marketing for technical products
• Strong written and oral communication skills including English