Continental Corporation BD manager ITS in Shanghai, China
About Continental Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2017, Continental generated preliminary sales of around €44 billion and currently employs more than 233,000 people in 56 countries.
Auto req ID 86870BR
Job Title BD manager ITS
Posting Location Shanghai
• Identify business opportunities for its risks and opportunities for the connected car business with a focus on ITS Solutions
• Monitor and study the market trends for OEM and Aftermarket business, while developing an indepth knowledge on its stakeholders and their strategies for ITS
• Prepare GoTo Market strategy for different identified customer segments for ITS
• Maintain customer contact and customer longterm relation management
• Rollout of new business development projects for ITS Solution for both OEM and aftermarket, define team and actions, organize continuous followup meetings, controlling of activities, transfer and implement into daily business.
• Preparation and coordination of presentation material for top management.
• FCST management, Customer/Project Budget and Marketing plan; Customer activities arrangement and support.
• Familiar with ITS business with minimum 5 years working experience. Automotive consulting experience is a plus.
• Familiar with Automotive industry, OEM customers, ITS market or Mobility service related industry
• Proven track record as a top performer within a multicultural environment, strong consumer insight background and passion, proven skills including initiative, strategic and analytic skills and communication.
• Expert of internal and external communicaitons, resource management and planning of daily customer engagement activities
• Good understanding of industry development status and ITS business
• Ability to multitask and be proactive & independent in a fastpaced, dynamic environment
• Fast learning and easy to adapt to different working/project situations
• Strong attention to detail, expert in building relations, success experience in closing deals
• Fluent in English+Mandarin Chinese
• Basic understanding of connected car applications.
• Experience with ITS/Mobility service solutions
• Experience with multinational company
• Familiar with latest sales and marketing related tools/applications
Job Requirements *
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.