LEGO Systems, Inc. Decoration Technology Specialist in Jiaxing, China
Decoration Technology Specialist
Location China, Jiaxing
Posted Date 04/17/2018
Job ID CN1572
Category Production and Technical
Who are we?
The LEGO always make contribution to the world and has a transparent and open culture in daily work.Processing in the supply chain is to decorate and assemble elements using standardized technology and operations across the global.In order to ensure that the decoration of the LEGO elements and supply in the right quality, quantity, right cost with the right timing, it is necessary to have employee to taking the decoration technical responsibility in the processing department.
Play a key role in our Processing department
You will responsible for the decoration technical processes with primarily focus on pad-printing decoration of elements using the ink, pad, chiche, flex-equipment and pad printing equipment to ensure that the application of the technology is feasible and according to the global requirement. The responsibility also extended to the fabrication of pads, chiche, ink mixing, use of flex equipment and also various types of element assembly equipment.
We expect you to will help us:
• Drive pad-printing technology in the processing department.
• Effectively response to technical issues in processing production.
• Collaborate with engineering, maintenance and production team to tackling technical issues in processing.
• Constantly feedback to global dec-tec team relating to element technical issue and providing possible technical solution.
• Ensure the ink mixing, chiche & pad fabrication are fulfilling the production, safety and quality requirement.
• Develop the training processes in the ink mixing, chiche & pad fabrication for our frontline employees.
• Ensure the decorated elements comply with established quality and cost requirement.
• Support IMS certifications.
What we are looking for
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in pad printing production environment with technical knowledge and knowhow in producing decorative elements.
• Expertise in using the ink pad, ink, chiche with the pad printing equipment to produce the right quality decorative elements.
• Proficient in pad printing production related technical problem solving.
• Having good knowledge in operating the automatic pad printing equipment.
• Having good experience and works collaboratively with production team and cross functional team in the factory.
• Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or Similar.
• Good command in general software, Microsoft (word, excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.).
• Good command in English and Mandarin (written and oral).
Join the global family of LEGO
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident, you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Asia Manufacturing’s unique existence is to connect the dots within supply chain to bring our fantastic LEGO products to our consumers with high responsiveness. Putting bricks, building instruction and all needed materials into our LEGO SKU in the right way is so important that inspire all of us to strive for “Only the best is good enough”--- SK Poon, Packing Director