Microsoft Corporation Consultant in Guangzhou, China
Business Productivity team in Microsoft Enterprise Services Delivery is looking for a talented, passionate and experienced Senior Consultant to join our team in China. This is a highly-visible role responsible for delivering projects throughout Asia, with primary focus on growing the business in China.
Office 365 is the fastest growing product in Microsoft's history, and this is an opportunity to work with a high-performing team at the leading edge of technology. In this role, you will shape and deliver projects with our largest and most important customers, helping them deploy and use Office 365, Especially SharePoint solution.
We are looking for candidates with experience in delivering projects in SharePoint solution, Office 365 and related technologies, including core infrastructure, Active Directory, Cloud Identities, Exchange and SFB. You must have skills and hands-on experience deploying SharePoint or O365 integrated solutions with Microsoft products.
Specifically, this role will have a greater emphasis on the implementation of Microsoft O365 solution, and will focus on line of business integrated solutions based on SharePoint. As part of a broader global team of exceptional people who deliver world class services with partners, earning customer confidence, trust, and loyalty by improving the overall Customer and Partner Experience, serving as the customer advocates within Microsoft and Driving customer-centric product usage and adoption.
A Consultant in Microsoft Services delivers technical solutions to customers allowing them to maximize their investment in Microsoft's O365 technology as part of the broader business productivity suit. Building upon solid IT project experience relative to their level, these consultants will work with Microsoft's partners to assist customers in:
· The delivery of high quality engagements around MicrosoftO365 technologies and products in diverse client environments.
· Large scale, multi-site design, rollout and operational experience around core Microsoft Infrastructure components and all related Microsoft BP workloads.
· Stabilizing developed solutions using Microsoft methodologies in complex customer environments.
· The design and development of integrated solutions using the latest Microsoft products and technologies.
· Understanding the relevant application development, infrastructure and operations implications of the developed solution.
The ideal candidate must have experience in the following areas:
· Strong consulting background and in depth, hands on customer delivery experience with Microsoft O365 or SharePoint
· Building SharePoint solutions using Out-Of-The-Box features and services.
· SharePoint Server 2010, 2013, and Office 365 SharePoint Online and their available services with a deep technical understanding.
· SQL Server Database and Transact-SQL
· .Net framework Development
· Good technical pre-sales skills such as professional services effort estimation, scoping workshops, working with Architects and partners to define WBS, roles and responsibilities
· Proven technical field experience in designing and deploying large scale, multi-site design, rollout and operational experience in Microsoft O365
· Field consulting experience, with large global Customers / Partners, on infrastructure architecture design, developing solution guidance and leading complex consulting engagements
· Delivering consulting engagements, managing customer expectations
· This position will require up to approximately 30-50% travel.
Knowledge and Abilities
· Communication skill in Mandarin and English.
· Analytical Problem Solving
· Building Customer/Partner Relationships
· Cross-Boundary Collaboration
· Impact and Influence
· Interpersonal Awareness
· Services Project Management
· Strategic Insight
· Product & Technology Expertise
· Value Selling
· Dealing with ambiguity
Training and Certifications
· Must have a degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
· 5+ years of experience in IT system development or consulting
· Work experience should involve technical consulting, development, and deployment.
· Must have a proven record of delivering business value.
· Proven consulting background and in depth, hands on customer delivery experience with Microsoft O365 and SharePoint workloads.
Proven consulting background around O365, Office and other Microsoft productivity solutions.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form at https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.