OSRAM SYLVANIA Sr. Warehouse Specialist in Foshan, China
· Managing 3PL provider daily operation and performance to meet KPI target. Monitor daily track and trace report and monthly KPI report.
- · Coordinating among import/export team/ Supply chain and 3PL for ensuring timely GR & GI in SAP.
- · Stock management to ensure stock accuracy including collaborate with 3PL to implement stock taking, implement stock (SAP & WMS) reconciliation weekly; inventory adjustment and scrapping in system, etc.
- · Following customer complaints related to warehouse and reply timely with mitigation plan; Implementing enhancement requests for warehouse optimization.
- · Monthly billing verification, freight cost upload in SAP, month end cost accrual related PR creation and arrange payment application to 3PL and related package material supplier.
- · Following exceptional cases and record/report related to warehouse operation, and coordination with related party till the case closed.
· Order processing, ex GR for YTS, OB creation for cross selling and subcontract order OB, and monitoring the order status till order completed in SAP.
· Bachelor or above, 3 years experience for logistics ( at least 2 years experience for bonded warehouse operation).
- · Basic Knowledge in whole Logistics process, including import, export logistics, warehouse management, Customs, and bonded warehouse operation.
- · Basic Knowledge in International Trade and Incoterms.
- · Advance Microsoft office software like Word, Excel, PPT; SAP.
- · Good English skills in speaking, reading and writing.
Title: Sr. Warehouse Specialist
Requisition ID: 10004572