Cisco Program Manager in Beijing, China
Location: Beijing, China
Area of Interest Business Strategy and Operations
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Networking
Job Id 1225065
Who You'll Work With
With the tremendous market opportunities in China, we have been executing our China strategies to capture the growths, meet customers’ needs, and embrace the rapid market changes. In order to operationalize the China new initiatives as well as to drive better governance and operational efficiencies, we are looking for a high performer to deliver the committed results together with us.
What You'll Do
This role requires the ability to work independently with multiple stakeholders to implement business processes and drive changes.
· Have a fundamental understanding of organization’s operations, and able to establish processes for new initiatives.
· Drive process changes including gap analysis, recommending solutions, execution and enhancements.
· Change management – work with cross functional teams to launch communications and trainings, plan schedules and anticipate challenges.
· Conduct analysis to identify process gaps, and convert findings to improvement plans.
· Work closely with Finance/Legal and cross functions to build control plans for compliance issues identified.
Who You Are
Self-starter with high level of integrity and championing Cisco’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
· University, MBA or equivalent.
· 6+ years hands-on experience in operational or project management. Experience working for MNCs is a plus.
· Strong business acumen under the business drivers.
· Knowledge to understand the financial and legal implications to the country from the compliance issues.
· Proactive with excellent analytical skills and communication skills.
· High energy, resourceful, and a good team player.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.