Nvidia Deep Learning Solution Architect in Beijing, China
Deep Learning Solution Architect-Beijing
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist in supporting NVAIL(NVIDIA AI Labs) accounts and driving research/influencing/new business in those accounts and new academic collaborations.
- Assist top professors/researchers on their GPU research works.
- Deliver technical projects, demos and client support tasks as directed by the Solution Architecture leadership team.
- Provide technical support for GPU system deployments.
- Be an industry thought leader on integrating NVIDIA technology into applications built on Deep Learning, High Performance Data Analytics, Robotics, Signal Processing and other key applications.
- Be an internal champion for Data Analytics, Machine Learning, and Cyber among the NVIDIA technical community.
What we need to see:
- 1-3 years’ experience with research/development/application of Machine Learning, data analytics, or computer vision work flows.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal day-to-day direction
- C/C++/Python/Java/Scala programming experience
- Desire to be involved in multiple diverse and innovative projects
- Experience using scale-out cloud and/or HPC architectures for parallel programming
- MS or PhD in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Data Science, Neuroscience, Experimental Psychology or equivalent work experience.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Top Conference paper publications
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks and tools, eg. Digits, Caffe, Torch, TensorFlow.
- CUDA optimization experience.
- Extensive experience designing and deploying large scale HPC and enterprise computing systems.
- Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time