Ericsson (Campus) Researcher in Beijing, China
We are now looking for a Researcher to build and transfer technology competence to ensure technology leadership and profitable business for Ericsson by:
- Contributing to Ericsson technology strategy
- Developing novel concepts, solutions and algorithms
- Driving standardization
- Introducing the solutions into product development
- Presenting prototypes, concept demonstrations and publications.
- Perform, document and communicate research studies, measurements or computer simulations.
- Create new technical solutions and protect them with Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
- Represent Ericsson in external fora such as standardization, university collaborations, and customer meetings
- Supervise and coach other researchers
- Develop Research strategies
- Develop evaluation tools, demonstrators or test beds
- Education: M Sc or equivalent or PhD or Licentiate degree. Practical experience is not required.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to acquire new knowledge and apply it in the job
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English
- Ability to formulate problems and solve them independently
- Creativity and ability to work independently
- Ability to develop and drive new ways of working, to produce research results in a more efficient way
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Working with People
- Presenting & Communicating
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Skills in supervising master thesis students and Researchers
- Ability to create Ericsson Internal and external contact network
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and create a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || No Selection || Beijing || R&D;
Req ID: 230325