J&J Family of Companies Senior Mobile Developer in 上海, China
Developing J&J’s Digital Experience across brands, electronic media and software delivery channels.
· 3+ years’ experience writing clean, hand-coded iOS or Android development.
· Excellent mastery of mobile standards, cross-device compatibility, and mobile UI / UX standards.
· Experience with unit testing frameworks
· Experience with signing and deployments of mobile applications into iTunes Connect or Google Play
· Experience with analytics libraries (umeng+, Baidu Tongji)
· Comfortable debugging issues.
· Experience with git, Jenkins, jira, and Selenium
· Possess a basic understanding of agile development methodologies, specifically Scrum and Kanban.
· Good written and verbal English skills.
· BSc. or Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
· Use of test automation frameworks like appium.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work effectively with teams.
· Strong analytical skills and take action when needed.