Dell Account Mgr 2, Inside Sales in Xiamen, China
Account Mgr 2, Inside Sales
Job ID R02646
Date posted 10/10/2017
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Sells Dell’s products and services (via telephone, web or e-mail) to specified customer segments and is responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible to drive inbound and outbound calls, to focus on maintaining and expanding business relationships/market share with existing and new customers.
· Functions as the overall account manager including leading transactional sales, partnering with outside sales and/or the channel (as applicable) and both strategy and execution.
· Works persistently to gain new accounts and/or identify opportunities in account territory.
· Involvement in outside sales lead with Inside Sales support.
· Effectively articulates the value proposition associated with Dell’s products and services.
· Recommends business solutions considering customer needs and Dell interests.
· Builds relationships with customers based on knowledge of Dell’s technology, products, services.
· Stays abreast of current industry trends and how Dell’s customers are being impacted to help solve specific market challenges in targeted industries.
· Leverages cross-functional resources to achieve results/meet customer needs.
· Above 2 years of relevant experience in account sales. College degree or above.
· Basic knowledge of IT industry and products. Selling experience in IT industry is a plus.
· Proficiency in English reading and writing, can handle basic conversations.
· Ability to create/execute an action plan to make unsolicited contact with targeted people to capture interest for further discussion.
· Proactive. Ability to establish and accelerate forward motion toward desired sales objective.
· Opportunity to work with a strong brand at one of the world's largest IT solutions providers
· Dynamic, challenging, international work environment
· Exciting internal career opportunities
· Competitive compensation
· An individual professional development plan
· Formal and informal training