General Electric BOP Buyer in Wuhan, China
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
• Provides analytical support for procurement of assigned items.
• Assists with the development of supply recommendations.
• Lead/participate negotiations with suppliers to assure the established quality standards and volumes are met.
• Keeps updated on the competitiveness of current and potential suppliers.
• expedite deliveries, and maintain contact with vendors, if need.
• Maintenance of Suppliers database and support for Suppliers Relationship Management.
• Dealing with POs for rectification work requested by Site, approved by Project Management.
• Coordinate PO Placement and send to sourcing to get approval and launch PO.
• Dealing and coordinating Supplier Payments (towards Supplier, and towards Project Management for Payment approval) and submitting to treasury for payment release.
• Keep all POs in tracking list, provide related information to Project team for claim activities.
• Checking and consolidating Recorded and Committed cost in PMx.
• University degree in Procurement / Engineering / Mechanical / Electrical
• ＞=4 years working experience
• Knowledge of contract (terms and conditions).
• Strong negotiation skills (experience, training).
• Preferably in international environment
• Experience in Power Industry
• Computer Skills
• Communication skill
• Team spirit
• Effective negotiation skill
• ERP knowledge
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Knowledge of a further language is of advantage.
Locations: China; HuBei; Wuhan
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.