Honeywell Sr Advanced Quality Engineer,Shanghai,HTSC-EAER,CORP in China
Sr Advanced Quality Engineer,Shanghai,HTSC-EAER,CORP
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex application functions in the within Honeywell HTSC organization. You will participate in the development and certification of product functionality across multiple programs. This will enable you to support new products, processes, standards or operational plans within the organization's business strategies, with a direct impact on business unit/function overall results.
Use your strategic thinking to Lead new or existing products and processes
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere organization
Design & Innovate systems implementation
10 Software coding
80 Certification of software
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Aerospace, Systems, Electrical Engineering
- Some experience in Software applications or engineering
- Knowledge of software configuration management practices
- Technical authority on Applications for an OEM program
- Consistently making timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
- Engaged in the definition, development, and oversight of bench usage and configurations required for COE product testing
- You artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Ability to find the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities for the organization.
- Support the technical portion of proposals to address future business opportunities with the OEM
Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD7612
- Category: Engineering
- Location: CHN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.