Honeywell Quality Engineer, Shanghai, ISC, Aero in China
Quality Engineer, Shanghai, ISC, Aero
Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
- Support quality manager for kinds of audits from FAA/CAAC/DNV/network and customer. Same for QSAT (AS9100) internal audit, product trace and NDT audit.
- Lead the authorization for all process/position at operation and warehouse.
- Help to review annual work instruction and revise for the conformity.
- Help to drive some BIQ tasks. Bring observations to BIQ/SMS meeting.
- Maintain the close relationship to shop floor for high quality standard not dropping down.
- Help to act as quality communication channel to address and fix quality concern. And evaluate customer requirement with engineering.
- Help to track corrective actions progress in eCATS.
- Play the role as backup to manage the approved suppliers.
- Help to resolve supplier performance issue.
- Help final inspector to maintain SAP data for airworthiness tag accuracy.
- Help for disposal of the scrap units.
Technical document and repair record retention.
20 Idea generation
20 Brainstorm solutions
20 Continuous improvement
20 Risk analysis
20 Coordinate resolution
YOU MUST HAVE
- Knowledge of manufacturing and mechanical repair processes, understanding of customer services, supply chain operations and quality management.
- Knowledge, skill, and ability to implement Lean manufacturing principles and other process improvement initiatives.
- Hands on work ethic
- Regulatory understanding
- Provide clear and concise communications
- Greenbelt Certified
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of six sigma tools
- Ability to partner with others on projects
- Understanding of quality processes
- Preferred CAAC and/or FAA repair and overhaul certificate
Exempt Honeywell Educators @ Space Academy
- Remote Access Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD7600
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: CHN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.