Ericsson Packet Core - System & Portfolio Management in China
We are now looking for a Technical Product Manager / Project Portfolio Manager to lead the technical implementation of business requirements.
- You will ensure the translation of business strategies to efficient product development
- that organizations plan, handle and control the project portfolio to meet the implementation strategy
- efficient handling of the products through the product life cycle.
- This role is a bridge between Product Development and Product Management.
- In this role you will drive strategic technical leadership
- Handle requirement and backlog
- Lead product configuration
- Drive continuous improvements
- Run project portfolio
- Develop domain specific competence
- Education: (Recruiter to supply educational requirements)
- Min years of experience: (Recruiter to supply)
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
- Customer Insight
- Project Management Skills
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
Additional Requirements: (Recruiter to supply or delete category)
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.