Ericsson Experienced ICT Engineer in China
We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Engineer. You will plan and operate the software and hardware solutions for the internal Ericsson users. As an ICT Engineer, you will ensure a stable environment and optimize the solutions/services to the agreed service levels in a cost efficient and timely manner.
Additional services required by the customer are handled on a case by case basis.
- You will create cost effective solutions through activities in network design, planning and deployment
- You will configure and integrate nodes and solutions into networks (new and existing)
- You will maintain the environment at an operative state
- You can contribute to continuous improvements in the organization
- You will also provide the technical support handling of internal and external customers
- Education: Bachlor degree (Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering)
- Minimum years of experience: 3+ years
- Domain experience: Linux/Unix, IP, Script, Telecommunication (Core Network)
- IT Processes, tools and infrastructure knowledge
- English skills
- Interperson and communication skills
- Experience in Telecommunication Packet Core area is a plus
- Being able to handle Ericsson propriety equipment and equipment from other vendors
- Understanding of different Software operating systems
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.