Honeywell 2018 DE_Hardware Engineer,Beijing,E&ES,HTSC in China
2018 DE_Hardware Engineer,Beijing,E&ES,HTSC
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Key Responsibilities :
* Embedded system schematic design, PWB layout and verification for industrial and building automation domains.
* Take part inNew Product Introduction activities.
* Follow hardware development process and use DFSS in product design and development to a successful outcome.
* Product approvals and certifications.
* Provide the technical consultancy in the area of Industrial and Building Automation Solutions.
Qualifications and Experience :
* Master or bachelor in EE, Automation, Industry Control or equivalent.
10 Product Requirements Clarification
20 Product Concept Design
30 Product Hardware Design
30 Product Hardware Testing
10 Product Manufacturing Support
* Skills required:
ØPWB layout experience is required;
ØFamiliar with Altium Designer or Mentor Graphics application;
ØFamiliar with analog and digital circuit design;
ØFamiliar with MCU, ARM, Clodfire, or PowerPC development;
ØFamiliar with environmental, UL, EMC and safety test;
ØFamiliar with DFT and DFM;
ØGood understanding of hardware engineering process.
* Excellent problem solving skills, self-motivation and team cooperation.
* Quick learning in new technology.
*Agile and flexible in managing multiple assignments.
* Good oral and written English skills.
* Extremely reliable, trustworthy and high ethical standards.
* Able to work in global collaborating environment with intensive challenges.
* Skill desired:
ØExperience in Fieldbus products is a plus, such as Lonworks, Modbus, etc;
ØExperience in BACnet products is a plus;
ØExperience in circuit and PWB simulation is a plus;
ØExperience in embedded program design using embedded C is a plus;
Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD7638
- Category: Engineering
- Location: CHN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.