General Electric Field Marketing Manager in Various, China
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Field Marketing Manager is a market (specific geography) and/or segment (i.e. government accounts, top accounts) expert responsible for planning, organizing and executing programs that either will generate new opportunities for a specific geography or advance existing ones. Always working in partnership with sales, channels and product marketing teams, this role is also responsible to bring customer insights through all deployed programs.
• Focal person to connect modality
• Good planer on annually/quarterly events
• Analyst on marketing data
• Guider for oriented marketing investment
• Seeker for additional sales opportunity.
• External communicator
• Using market research to identify market and adjacent opportunities, unmet customer needs, and
understanding competitive intelligence positioning and using this research to develop segment value
propositions and as a key input into the marketing planning.
• Contributing to the Strategic Planning Process and support activity of regional/operational marketing
teams and ensure alignment with global marketing plan
• Contributing to and/or leading (in partnership with Product and Sales) the Annual Region/Country
Integrated Marketing Plan, ensuring execution of coherent and impactful campaigns
• Developing and executing Demand Creation & Funnel acceleration programs supporting product and
solution launch plans
• Implementing regional segmentation strategy. Develop and drive execution of regional segment value
propositions and positioning. Manage processes and programs to increase customer awareness,
preference and purchase intent
• Working with Region Product Marketer(s) to secure product positioning and customer-focus solutions
information across the portfolio.
• Interfacing with the regional sales force on training materials, brochures and other tools required for
execution of growth objectives adapting these to local market needs as necessary
• Measuring and monitoring metrics and operating mechanisms to ensure achievement of business
objectives (e.g., lead generation programs, trade show management, etc)
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
3+ years' experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
Excellent oral and written communications skills
Planning and project management skills
Experience working with Sales teams and supporting programs to drive awareness and sales.
MBA or Master's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
5+ years' experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
Marketing experience in market & customer insights, product commercialization and branding
Healthcare product/industry acumen
Innovation – ability to develop/execute on new ideas through collaboration
Team oriented – ability to work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
Leadership and initiative to drive business objectives
Digital Marketing and Social media
Can learn fast quickly and communicate effectively in a fast paced environment
Locations: China; BeiJing, ShangHai; Beijing, Shanghai
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.