General Electric Account Manager - Digital Sales Direct in Various, China
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Achieve sales and orders volumes at the target prices in assigned accounts/territory.
Coordinate orders and sales forecasts within the applicable sales funnel tools and reports for in their assigned territory/accounts in conjunction with Presales.
Maintain relationships, develop a business strategy, and maximize business opportunities for HCD products & services within allocated accounts/territory (or within defined care area/department scope).
Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high quality interactions with customer management. Build long term strategic alliance with portfolio of accounts to continue to add value, and promote Service offerings to identify and escalate commercial service needs to drive customer NPS.
Prospecting for new customers and business opportunities in addition to growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio.
Prioritize new leads to create a balanced sales funnel for future sales.
Lead successful negotiation and closure of opportunities, interfacing with all key buyer influencers.
Promote point of sale service contracts and financing solutions and drive margin through selling value and achieving price targets.
Develop a solid knowledge of GE HCD solutions and service portfolio and competitors’ solutions.
Develop and maintain expertise of market and technology trends in order to understand customer issues and challenges as well as educating customer on their unmet clinical and business needs.
Develop and maintain deep understanding of CxO level business and clinical needs and how GE provide solutions/offerings to meet these needs differently from the competition.
Adhere to and uphold highest standards of compliance to relevant international and local Regulatory and GE Healthcare Promotional Codes
• Bachelor’s degree and four years of direct sales experience selling related solutions; or minimum of five years experience selling or supporting related solutions
• Minimum of five years’ experience working in a complex sales environment, where multiple people are involved in the purchasing decision
• Willingness to live in sales territory
• Willingness to travel within territory and to sales meetings and tradeshows
• Proficiency in Strategic Selling principles and tools
• Competency in presenting and demonstrating business and/or clinical impact of a specific solution
• Advanced communication skills; presenting and writing
• Robust interpersonal skills, with evidence of teamwork and collaboration
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with customers at all levels
• Demonstrated technical learning
Locations: China; GuangDong, SiChuan; Guangzhou/Chengdu/Chongqing
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.