TE Connectivity SUPV III PRODUCTION in Suzhou, China
TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global technology leader. Our commitment to innovation enables advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. TE’s unmatched breadth of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest of environments, helps build a safer, greener, smarter and more connected world. With 75,000 people – including more than 7,000 engineers – working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, we help ensure that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS - www.TE.com.
Support production manager to manage his respective production area to ensure production volume up to sequencing requirments and quality of product comforming with standard.
Major task during project setup:
• Organization development during project transfer period.
• Training system implementation.
• Work out production related work instructions, process flow.
• SAP system
• Follow operation project setup check list to build up operation items.
• Mobility requirement during plant setup period（Shang Hai、Qingdao plant，etc）
• Shift team management, include operation/Faculty/ME/Quality/WHS.
• Conduct plant LPA as plant manage roles, dispose abnormal issue, coordinate and join in the escalation loop for abnormal issue.
• Organize shift Tier meeting to review operation KPI, drive performance improvement
• According to the production schedule to complete, insure the delivery
• Review and familiar with shift production performance, Cooperation with engineering/quality member to improve product quality.
• Production standardization improvement, including handling, changeover, shift handover, discipline management.
• Shift production staff performance appraisal.
• Production raw material, indirect material, finish goods, semi-finish goods quantity control, and Insure cycle count accurate.
• Production staff skill training; team build and staff development
• Follow up TE EHS policy.
• Some other work assigned by leader
Key Qualifications, Experiences and Knowledge:
• College in engineering/industrialization
• Minimum 3 years working experiences in molding / stamping / assembly
• Experienced lean production concept and real case
• Excellent communication and MFG People Management skills with over 100People team
• Good business acumen and management knowledge.
• Basic oral English
Particular Skills & Abilities Required:
• Strategic thinking and analytical skills
• Good SAP operation skills, PO management practice experience
• Good office application skills
• Proven track record for involve in program launch, good experience on team working, and solid experience on project implementation
• Excellent interpersonal and people communication skills
• Familiarity with working in teams across functions and countries in a matrix organization is required.
Requisition ID: 2017-82733
Business Unit (Current): Industrial Solutions - Industrial - Ops
External Company URL: www.tycoelectronics.com