Microsoft Corporation Program Manger II in Suzhou, China
Job Title: Program Manager II
Work Location: Suzhou, China
SharePoint is a multi-billion dollar enterprise business that has grown from an on-premises product that IT admins love into a core part of the Office 365 service today. Over the last several years, the SharePoint team has invested heavily in making our service a world class offering that customers can depend on. Yet, we still have a customer base on premises that make up the bulk of our revenue base. This team is challenged with re-enrolling our on-premises customers, while supporting their journey to the cloud at their speed. We will reaffirm IT pros that they can bet their businesses and their careers on SharePoint. We will use SharePoint’s strong on-premises position to bring our customers to our cloud. We will differentiate our offerings by continuing to be the go-to solution for collaboration, content management, and portals, while we transform these experiences to meet our customers emerging needs in today’s mobile-first and cloud-first world. Office365 and SharePoint on-premises are key components of Office and SharePoint's strategy for the future. Come be a part of it!
Here’s what we need from you:
• Passion for customer focused innovation
• Proven problem solving and design skills
• Driven to create exceptional products and services
• Knows how to manage a project team to deliver on-time
• Thinks end to end, encompassing user-centric design, engineering, services lifecycle support
• Takes pride in making partners successful
• Great communication skills and a passion to evangelize your work
• A strong, diverse technical background that includes many of the following:
• SQL Server
• VC#, Objective C, or other programming languages
Your professional qualifications must include:
• Years working experience in software development/testing or program management experience
• Have gone through at least one complete product release cycle for large scale enterprise applications or complex web applications
• Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be self-driven and accountable, and work well with others
• Fluent in English, both oral and written
• BA/BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline
Prior PM experience at Microsoft is preferred.
We have some tough problems to solve so if you like big, bold goals and like working alongside passionate, smart and fun individuals, come join the Office China team!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status. Program management (engineering)