Hilton Laundry Supervisor 洗衣房服务员 in Shenzhen, China
A Housekeeping Attendant will support all Housekeeping and Laundry with guest requests analyzing each request and delegating between the team members, so that work can be done in an efficient and timely manner ensuring an exceptional experience for our Guests.
What will I be doing?
As Housekeeping Attendant, you will support all Housekeeping and Laundry team for all aspects by delegating the day-to-day activities Housekeeping and Laundry within the hotel. Specifically, a Housekeeping Attendant will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure consistently high operating standards in every area of Housekeeping and Laundry, as identified d by the hotel brand standards
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of all Housekeeping and Laundry Team Members with an emphasis on training and team work
- Provide excellent guest service
- Actively works on availability and release of Rooms for Guest Service along with Floor Housekeeping Supervision
- Manages the controls of the Housekeeping department, such as: frequency of employees, release of master keys, book incident, input and output input and output uniform and linen, among others
- Responsible for checking daily the guest information in CRM and ensure that the preferences and requests of the same are met on time
- Request flowers for special occasions (marriage, death, maternity ...). Besides providing embroidery for special linen (wedding and pampering)
- Control makes monthly Lost and Found and donations
- Check the uniforms and send for c leaning and / or repair
- Coordinates and controls all traffic of documents and people within the department. Does releases linen of Laundry daily
- Makes daily guest clothing release of guests that use the laundry service
- Makes monthly closing of Laundry expenses and provision of same
- Replaces (a) Laundry Attendant in case of holidays, days off or absences
What are we looking for?
A Housekeeping Attendant serving Hilton is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values below:
- Planning and organizing
- Good oral and written communication
- Previous experience in Laundry
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency, at intermediate level, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Office
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent standards of clean
It is advantageous in this position if you demonstrate the following capabilities and advantages:
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive Attitude
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Housekeeping and Laundry
Title: Laundry Supervisor 洗衣房服务员
Requisition ID: HOT046YL