Cargill Trade Execution Coordinator in Shanghai, China
Trade Execution Coordinator
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com .
Owing to the job transition of current PIC, we need to find a new guy as substitute. Besides,with the steady increase of corn biz in both cash and import market, we need to maintain and develop the execution level for this commodity.
1. Overall ensure a higher quality at the trading execution job.---60%
(1) Import supply chain management from trade confirmation up to import declarations.
(2) Full documentations flow & follow up ensure a smoothless import supply chain.
(3) Preferred skills knowledge relating to UCP 600, Incoterm 2010, contracts monitoring, finance, legal, import Quarantine & Customs, bulk vessel operation, 3PL services and so forth.
(4) Experiences in domestic trade under supply chain management;
(5) Skills and knowledge in warehouse management, inventory control, domestic insurance & ensuring customers satisfaction;
2. eneral requirements:---30%
(1) Strong interpersonal communication with internal & external customers
(2) Close alignment & risks control with internal different functions
(3) System data input; monthly storage declaration
(4) SOP update & maintenance
3. Other jobs related:---10%
(1) Monthly performance report,
(2) Biweekly & monthly meeting and MoM writing
(3) Learning & development
Essential Position Requirements
English is a must, fluent in both verbal and written
Detail oriented, logical thinking and conscientious
Sense of priority & time management
Efficient and persuasive communication
Working independently & under pressure
Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Bachelar degree
- Minimum 3 years working experience (more than 5 years’ experience is preferred.)
UCP600 & ISBP
International trade knowledge
Integrated supply chain management knowledge
Basic knowledge of accounting/finance, law/ethics
Understanding of GOVT policies, e.g. Customs, quarantine, tax, SAFE, MOA etc.
Job Trade Execution
Primary Location China-Shanghai
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Req ID: SHA00630