Nvidia Software Engineer in Automation in Shanghai, China
Software Engineer in Automation
Software QA automation engineer is needed for NV product Quality assurance and finding auto solution for every test steps which make test work more efficient and product more qualified.
What you’ll be doing:
- Automation development on various operating systems and NVIDIA GPUs.
- Work closely and collaboratively with other development and QA teams to gather automation requirements and review automation design.
What we need to see:
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering
- Strong Computer architecture, OS & driver development experience and C/C++/C#/JAVA programming skills.
- Good knowledge in Google Android.
- Good knowledge on System level test development which includes working with Kernel API's.
- Should have worked on large / complex applications. Understanding of code manipulation and optimization issues.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication, self-driven & motivated, conscious of high quality software.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Knowledge in Linux is a plus.
- Development experience with Perl and/or Python is preferred.
- Ability to work closely & collaboratively with other Development & QA teams especially across geographies.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
- Posted 5 Days Ago
- Full time