Danaher Corporation Sales Engineer or Manager, MicroE in Shanghai, China
Danaher Company Description
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visitwww.pall.com/green.
· Retention of existing installationsand market share gain in existing customers:
. Maintain good relations and work closely with existing customer to protect Pall existing business.
. Maintain good relations and work closely with existing customer to identify customers’ potential needs.
. Establish action plans and work closely with supporting team to grow market in new projects & expansion projects.
· Develop and market share gain in potential customers:. Prepare & maintain the database of new projects happens in whole China in gas, water, chemical application. . Have strong net working in EPC customers & result-oriented. . Clear picture & fully understand project bidding process.
· Effective management of Strategic account /key account gas, water & chemicalsplantsin targeted region, work closely with global team to grow market share in these plants largely.
· HIT order intake and sales target
· Work closely with function teams and customers to achieve on time delivery
Work closely with customer to collect AR in time for credit sales.
· Bachelor Degree in Engineering or relate
· More than 5 year experience in project bidding in gas, water & chemical application
· Experience in global EPC customers is a prefer
· Quick learner
· Team spirit. Able and willing to communicate cross functions, regions and countries.
· Excellent written and verbal English capability
Willing to travel frequently
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-China-China-Shanghai-Shanghai
Req ID: MIC000068