Edwards Vacuum sales engineer _ replacement in Shanghai, China
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Preferred degree in one of the following subjects: Chemistry, Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Microelectronics or some experience in the vacuum industry
- Process strong potential sales capabilities
- Process ability to learn and understand customers needs
- High motivation to win business and high sensitivity to customer needs
- Good level of initiative in problem solving with the customer and post sale support within BOC Edwards
- Make products presentations to customers
- Self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills, both on an individual and team basis
- Good computer skills
- Good time management skills
- Strong business understanding and good knowledge of competitors products and activities
- At least 2 years sales experience
- Solar & LED industry experience is preferred.
- Establish, and maintain strong contacts with existing and new customers/OEMs in order to foster good working relationships and promote business opportunities
- Grow vacuum, abatement in SOLAR & LED accounts
- Participate and monitor sales forecast budget
- Identify and follow up new opportunities
- Maintain SAP CRM system and forecast revenue.
- Make regular customer visits and publish visit report on time
- Report on competitive activities
- Work with FSE to make sure all the service activity is satisfied by customer and make sure customer get the service report on time.
- Make use of the whole organization to create value in customers eyes
- Penetrate the new products in specific customers.
- EHS responsibility: please refer to Document No. ESP05--Structure and Responsibility.
- Accomplish assignment from supervisor.
- Be willing to travel > 50%;
Job Title: sales engineer _ replacement
Category: Sales/Business Development
Position Type: Full Time
Type of Assignment: Permanent
Duration Of Temporary Assignment: three years
Pay Rate Unit: Monthly
Is work location flexible?: No
Area/Site: Edwards - China Wai Gao Qiao 2
Postal/Zip Code: 200131
Operation Unit Name: CC China
Vacancy Close Date: 01/06/2017
Job Location Options: Shanghai