Pinkerton Risk & Security Manager | Shanghai, China in Shanghai, China
The Risk & Security Manager completes vulnerability/risk assessments, provides written recommendations to mitigate risks, and monitors the implementation of said recommendations. The Manager will also develop/or maintain of security guidelines and protocols.
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
The Essential Functions Include:
- Represent Pinkerton core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Develop and execute vulnerability/risk assessment activities.
- Provide analysis, written reports, and presentations regarding potential vulnerabilities and development of mitigating strategies and measures.
- Develop site security plans and provide input to ensure proper vulnerability/risk assessment elements are adequately addressed and implemented.
- Monitor all in-place security solutions for efficient and appropriate operations.
- Review logs and reports of all in-place devices, whether they be under direct control or not, analyze and interpret implications of activity and devises plans for appropriate resolution, if needed.
- Participate in investigations.
- Act in the creation and/or maintenance of new security solutions as well as policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures.
- All other duties, as assigned.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company pre-employment screening process including drug testing and background investigation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., email, cell phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in China.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
Bachelor's degree with at least five years of vulnerability assessment experience.
- CPP or CFE certifications.
- Site security vulnerability assessment experience.
- Familiarity with ASIS guidelines.
- Knowledge of enterprise and operational risk management models.
- Knowledge of physical security systems, video surveillance, and access control.
- Skill and record of achievement in business-to-business operational activities.
- Knowledge of service industry cost and profitability drivers.
- Strong customer service and delivery orientation.
- Able to create and present a strong value proposition.
- Excellent planning, organization, and leadership skills.
- Self-starter with ability to take initiative and achieve results.
- Comprehensive current knowledge and experience with security technologies and processes.
- Knowledge of physical security measures.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Able to manage multiple tasks/projects with competing deadlines and priorities.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.
Apply Current Employees Click Here