AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP Purchasing Manager-CRO in Shanghai, China
Position: Sr. Purchasing Manager-CRO
Direct Supervisor: Sr. Purchasing Manager
JOB SUMMARY 工作 简 介
Responsible for procurement of goods and services with the application of sourcing and category expertise to fulfill the business demand and obtain Value for Money from AstraZeneca’s external expenditure in in-direct material sourcing.
Conduct sourcing activities to maximize value and competitive advantage for AstraZeneca. Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers via developing and executing effective purchasing strategies and tactics to meet sales and operational requirements.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES 主 要职责
• Implement procurement strategies for CRO category that deliver ongoing value to the business.
• Leverage spend within AZ , reduce number of suppliers and minimize business risk.
• Implement supply agreements and contracts to leverage spend,
• Set in place Service Level Agreements with key suppliers to ensure performance to agreed standards.
• Prepare thorough and accurate spend analysis to identify key areas for improvement.
• Ensure the highest level of Governance is achieved in all procurement processes.
• Develop vendor management strategy to monitor vendors’ performance to ensure cost effective and efficient supply.
• SRM on core suppliers
• Ensure Vendor Review Process is cross-functional and includes key business stakeholders to ensure vendor is delivering perceived value.
• Ensure regular discussion of opportunities for cost reduction and process improvement.
• Perform sourcing of goods and services in line with AZ’s purchasing process and SOP and ensure best value is achieved for all purchases. Conduct competitive bidding, price negotiation, contract signing and PO follow up.
• Ensure that all purchasing savings are tracked and reported in accordance with Global Purchasing Requirements.
• Engage key stakeholders
• Communicate with management and other staff who have a need to know . Ensure that when issues arise, both the issue and the resolution is communicated in a timely manner.
• Communicate Purchasing Policies and Procedures to the stakeholders and report exceptions to ensure compliance to Purchasing Policies and Procedures.
Academic / Professional qualification 学 历 / 专 业 资 格
- Bachelor degree and above, major in Commerce/Business Administration, Medical/Pharmaceutical or similar
Technical / skills training 技 术 / 技 能 训 练
- Stakeholder management, Category knowledge, negotiation skills, supply market understanding,
Working experience 工 作 经 验
At least 6-7 years working experience in multi-national company including 3-4 years working experience in purchasing or relevant areas.
Knowledge for Commodity Strategy Development
Strong learning capability and with change mindset
Strong negotiation skills
Capability for demand management, sourcing, and vendor management
Excellent influence skills to engage stakeholders
Experience/expertise in Clinical Trial outsourcing
Understanding of Pharmaceutical industry
Language ability 语 言 能 力
- Fluent oral and written English and Chinese.
Computer literacy 电 脑 知 识
- MS Office user proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Database Systems.
BENEFITS 福 利
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.