Ingersoll Rand Program Manager in Shanghai, China
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Our Industrial business has a great opportunity for a Program Manager to lead multiple New Product Development (NPD) programs. You will ensure program objectives are met on cost and schedule with required quality and functionality. We need a self-starter that will drive team members to meet or exceed program objectives and grow our business.
- Lead cross functional, global teams to meet project objectives
- Facilitate/Lead program planning, schedule and charter development
- Build cross-functional ownership of NPD as a business process within the Industrial group
- Assess programs cross-functional resource requirements and Proactively engage sponsors and functional leaders to fill resource gaps on a timely basis to ensure project success
- Manage NPD Program deliverables, risks and timing; utilize critical path management methodologies to manage schedule, scope and resource requirements
- Timely communication of project status to all stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or other related technical field is required
- A minimum of 8 years in a diversified industrial company in the areas of Engineering, Project Management or other related discipline with at least 5 years’ experience in a Program Manager role
- Demonstrated ability to communicate to senior leaders and influence stakeholders
- Good communication skills (written, oral & presentation) in English
- Tenacity in driving program team members to meet or exceed program objectives
- Courage to raise issues to upper management when program is at risk
- Proven ability to integrate business, marketing and technical elements of a new product development program, including anticipating issues and driving countermeasures and issues to closure
- Must have Microsoft Project Expertise
- Knowledge of Lean methodologies
- PMP certification highly desired
- Experience running large complex cross functional projects is required
- Global program management is a plus
Ability to travel up to 20%
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Shanghai-China
Job: Project Management
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jul 15, 2017, 3:13:45 AM