General Electric Operation Process Development Manager in Shanghai, China
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Provides daily operational support to field teams (activities may include tool support, focus on material productivity initiatives, and service delivery process administration). To work cross funcionally driving process excellence, customer satisfaction and project execution.
• Review development and delivery of process improvement within the service team.
• Routine process follow up and audit to ensure process execution.
• With the Customer Issue Escalation Process team, define and drive overall customer satisfaction indicators and levels.
• Lead projects to enhance service quality, drive customer satisfaction and maximize productivity.
• Routinely visit key customers.
• Evaluate, prioritize, and re-invent existing processes through maximizing utilization of all applicable resources.
• Identify and quantify core process inefficiencies that could be eliminated through alternative means.
• Provide sound financial justification (cost/benefit analyses) for targeted improvement actions.
• Perform disciplined execution to make the necessary improvements in the service organization globally.
Quality Specific Goals:
Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality/EHS Manual, Quality/EHS Management System, Quality/EHS Management Policy, Quality/EHS Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
Bachelor’s degree with 5 years operational or analysis experience in the technical, healthcare or business environment or equivalent (defined as High School Diploma/GED and 8 years progressive experience in operational analysis, technical, healthcare or business environment.)
Experience with leading cross functional teams to achieve business goals.
Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate with customers at all levels
Exceptional interpersonal skills
Exceptional skills as a change agent and process oriented individual
Ability to resolve complex issues within functional area and/or area of expertise
Ability to develop and execute priorities and approaches to meet objectives
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.