Bio-Rad Labs mAb Tech Assoc II in Shanghai, China
- Assist in generating of monoclonal antibodies, including but not limited to mouse immunization, cell fusion, mAb screening and characterization, etc;
- Maintain complete and thorough lab notebooks;
- Assist in maintaining and implementing SOPs;
- Assist in purchasing of laboratory equipment and reagents;
- Assist in routine cell culture room maintenance;
Accomplish other tasks related to R&D; as assigned. Required Skills
Good at learning new skills, able to read and write basic English，experience with computers skills in Microsoft Office,
Strong sense of responsibility, good communication skill, team player. Required Experience
Junior college degree or above, major in biology.
- 1- 2 years working experience, experience with antibody generation preferred.
Tracking Code: 10829-446
Job Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Department: SAC R&D;(3910)
Position Type: Temporary