Hilton HR Executive / Specialist – HRCC & RMCC Shanghai in Shanghai, China
The HR Executive/Specialist will work closely with Sr Manager, HR Consulting APAC and the Business Groups in the running of the HR administration and operation for the Shanghai HRCC & RMCC offices. Key responsibilities include day to day processing and HR administrations, providing employee services, managing employee relations, performance management and cultural building. The HR Executive/Specialist interprets HR policies, programs and procedures and acts as a liaison to the regional HR teams to support the activities in recruitment, training, running of the monthly payroll, as well as managing HR systems and maintenance ensuring all data are updated in PeopleSoft & HR Link system etc. promptly.
What will I be doing?
Employee Services & Administration
- Reviews and coordinates the new hire, transfer, termination and employees’ personnel change processes to ensure process and data are in accordance with established policies, procedures and timelines. This includes data entry into the PeopleSoft/HR Link system, completion of forms as needed, and coordination with internal constituents.
- Verify personnel documents required for employment and database are properly processed, filed and updated. Maintain employee files in accordance with China labor law.
- Work permit, visa and invitation letter administration
- Local residence permit administration for Local Team Members
- To make sure team member have a complete understanding of and compliance with company rules and regulations
- Prepare and maintain files, reports, letters, employment certificates or any other relevant documentations required by HRCC & RMCC
- Maintains effective internal communication with both HRCC & RMCC team members
- Verify team member’s benefit entitlement
- Apartment leasing agreement administration as needed and if applicable
- Prompt delivery and circulation of government documents to ensure stipulations are complied
- Assist to handle any labor dispute/litigations/disciplinary matters/complain
- Review and update office guidelines once quarterly
- Conducts research/audits and compiles reports as directed.
- Works independently or with a team on special department projects as requested
- Act as liaison between HR and various departments (i.e., ITS) to facilitate communications, support business needs and help resolve system discrepancies
- Contribute to HR Administration, Business Partner, Employee Relations, Creating and Implementing HR Programs and Performance Management focus areas
- Participate in HR special projects as needed.
- Work closely with recruitment on candidate requirement
- Draft and send offer proposal & offer letter and ensure all relevant follow-up documents are received in a timely manner
- Ensure smooth on-boarding and positive on-boarding experience. Conduct regular HR catch-up’s
- Conduct exit interview
- Conduct HR Orientation
- Ensure all team members are current with required training.
- Recommend and coordinate relevant training initiative by corporate office etc.
C&B/ Payroll & Insurance
- Social Insurance & Housing Fund administration
- Commercial Insurance administration
- Monthly payroll preparation
- Monthly attendance and leave application and tracking
- Overtime application checking and tracking
- Perform the basic compensation analysis and to ensure the effectiveness and competitiveness of pay level of the department
- Monitor the overtime arrangement to compliance with law
- Monitor the duty roster arrangement to compliance with law
- Investigates, clarifies and resolves any payroll issues as requested by team members. Includes gathering information and owning issues end to end to ensure proper resolution.
- Ensures the processing of off-cycle payments as needed.
- HRCC & RMCC Shanghai office team member personal file & documentation filing administration
HR Information System Administration (PeopleSoft & HR Link)
- Position code request
- Deliver HR Link ESS Code to eligible team members
- Database input and maintenance
- Organize & coordinate HRCC/RMCC and Corporate department activities. This includes Corporate office events, team member relations like anniversary, birthdays, years of service etc.
- Maintains personnel files, including departmental filing, creation of files, etc.
- Assists with departmental reports (i.e. charts, graphs, tables, business plans).
- Pulls, researches or enters data into spreadsheets and/or databases.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities related with HR as assigned
What are we looking for?
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and HR Information System
- Familiar with China local labor legislation.
- Ability to collaborative efforts with internal resources and external resources as appropriate with aim of achieving Company goals.
- Effective communication and human-relation skills both verbally and written in Mandarin and English.
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information.
- Good judgment and attention to details, pro-active and strong problem solving skills, including ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate; ability to proactively identify and prevent potential problems.
- Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handles multiple and concurrent demands.
- Ability to work independently; includes the ability to recognize need for involvement of other team/peers and capability to effectively facilitate that collaboration
- BA/BS/Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5Years of related experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Human Resources
Title: HR Executive / Specialist – HRCC & RMCC Shanghai
Requisition ID: APA012VC