VMware Enterprise Account Manager, Shanghai in Shanghai, China
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving VMware solutions to a defined set of Enterprise accounts in the region. The ideal candidate would preferably be already working in a similar role, should possess a Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent, and must have a minimum of 8 years’software industry experience, with at least 8+ years of solution sales experience within a Tier 1 organization.The candidate should be a self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present and articulate VMware’s value proposition and deliver outcome based business cases to C-level decision makers.Responsibility
• Manage Sales life cycle within your account base in charge of enterprise accounts in the territory
• Initiate and build strong relationships within the account base
• Develop, implement and drive sales strategy across a defined set of Commercial named accounts
• Possess strong sales discipline; build and manage accounts; plans; qualification of opportunities; accurate management of CRM system; Pipe-line management and forecast accuracy within 5%+/-of landing
• Achieve aggressive revenue and growth goals
• Effectively leverage internal and external resources
• 5+ years enterprise sales experience, software/solution background is preferred
• Ability to work as part of an extended team• Skilled in thinking strategically and tactically
• Great relationship skills, tenacity, resilience and inter-personal/presentation skills
• Strong knowledge of consultative sales that gets results
• Proven experience in building both short and long term pipeline whilst managing and meeting quarterly revenue targets.
• Education: Bachelor or above
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.