LEGO Systems, Inc. Creative Assistant Project Manager/Project Manager, Shopper Marketing Agency (Temporary) in Shanghai, China
Creative Assistant Project Manager/Project Manager, Shopper Marketing Agency (Temporary):
Location: China, Shanghai
Posted Date: 06/19/2017
Job ID: CN1347
Category: Project Management
Are you a Project Manager with strong project & client management skills?
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our LEGO® Group’s Shopper Marketing Agency (SMA) Asia team in Shanghai. Our goal is to deliver on world class communication solutions, and primary focus is to serve the LEGO markets on all country specific marketing needs both above and belowthe line.
Take on the challenge as a member of the SMA in Asia
• Provide a high level of project and account management for design, development and production of projects to be driven from the Shanghai based Agency hub, with focus on delivering world class communication solutions.
• Secure strong briefs and the four basic project elements: resource, time, money and most importantly, scope. All these elements are interrelated and each must be managed effectively by a highly motivated and enthusiastic Project Manager. Accountabilities include the overall management of deliverables from internal customers as well as external partners and vendors.
• Build strong client relationship and serve the China market region as point of contact
Great team player, expert leader
The LEGO® Group is an international family-owned business and collaboration shapes everything we do. A supportive network is a key part of our culture, and is critical to this role. You’ll act as a role model, sharing your knowledge with marketing, sales and external vendors to make sure LEGO® Group brand is brought to life in the most efficient, cost-effective ways.
What we’re looking for
• A Degree in Business/Marketing
• 5+ years of experience within Project Management
• Strong organizer with the ability to drive large, complex projects across the regional or globe teams
• Background from creative agency is an advantage
• Proficient in Excel or project management tools.
Join the global family of LEGO
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.