Nvidia Compute Software Quality Assurance Engineer in Shanghai, China
We are now looking for a Compute Software Quality Assurance Engineer
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for NVIDIA GPU compute release testing.
- Assisting in the architecture, designing, implementing of SWQA test frameworks.
- Candidate will have a significant role in working with Software engineering, marketing, and internal support groups as well as our partners.
*What we need to see: *
- BS or higher degree in CS/EE/CE or equivalent
- 5+ years of SQA or testing background; test infrastructure and strong analysis skills
- Scripting language (Python, Perl, bash) knowledge
- UNIX/Linux experience required.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Familiar with HPC and multi-node/cluster testing is a plus
- Familiarity working with NVIDIA GPU hardware a strong plus
- C/C++ skills a plus
Ability to work independently and leadership skills
Posted 6 Days Ago
- Full time