Bio-Rad Labs Assay Tech Assoc II in Shanghai, China
- Assist in antibody validation with team members, e.g. Western Blotting, ELISA
- Complete the analysis of the data and maintain the integrity of the records.
- Communicate and coordinate with team members in time to solve problems in work.
- Observe laboratory policies and procedures and keep laboratory in good order.
Accomplish other tasks related to R&D; as assigned. Required Skills
Good at learning new skills, able to read and write basic English, experience with computers skills in Microsoft Office.
Initiative, high team spirit, good communication skills and strong sense of responsibilities. Required Experience
Junior college degree or above, major in biology, 1- 2 years working experience is preferred.
- Ability to work in biological laboratory, experience with antibody validation is preferred.
Tracking Code: 10827-446
Job Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Department: SAC R&D;(3910)
Position Type: Temporary