EY Advisory - Performance Improvement - Supply Chain and Operations - Senior in Shanghai, China
Title: Advisory - Performance Improvement - Supply Chain and Operations - Senior
Job Number: SHA000VL
As new markets open up and technology advances at a dramatic pace, the world of supply chain and operations is becoming increasingly complex. At the same time, clients understand just how vital effective, sustainable operational management is to their global success. As a supply chain and operations professional, you’ll use your analytical insight to drive our clients’ global business performance. Working as part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service and help leading organizations improve their planning, design, procurement, sourcing, manufacturing, fulfillment, operations and services processes.
We’ll support you with formal training to develop the skills and knowledge you need to solve some of the most complex business challenges around. And working as part of a truly integrated global network, you’ll gain unrivaled experience across different geographies and sectors. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
· Participate in business development and sales activities for nominated MNC accounts and build long-term client relationships and networks in these accounts
· Consistently deliver quality work that clients value for major programs /projects within the Supply Chain & Operations domain
· Actively build business networks internally and externally to promote EY & the Advisory brand
· Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Advisory and with other services across the organization
· Foster an innovative and inclusive work environment
· Maintain and participate in an educational program to continually develop personal skills
· Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures and communicate these to all levels of staff
Technical skills requirements
· In-depth knowledge and experience in Supply Chain & Operations, ideally with specialization in one or more of the following:
o Tax efficient supply chain management (TESCM)
o Procurement transformation
o Supply chain planning
o Logistic Management & Network Strategy
· Proven knowledge and experience in one or more of the following priority industry sectors:
Healthcare & life sciences
· Recognized university Bachelor's or Master's degree with a minimum of 2 years' working experience, preferably with 1 year in a business consulting role with a leading consultancy organization.
· Demonstrate at least one supply chain management core domain knowledge/experience, including but not limited to supply chain management planning, inventory management, manufacturing and procurement;
· Prior consulting experience in the supply chain advisory field is preferred;
· Professional accounting or finance qualification is an advantage;
· Ability to establish personal credibility quickly and demonstrate expertise;
· Excellent command of written and spoken English;
· Travel within the Asia Pacific region is required.