Continental Corporation ADAS Mechanics Engineer 机械工程师 in Shanghai, China
About Continental With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.4 billion in 2015.
Auto req ID 67395BR
Job Title ADAS Mechanics Engineer 机械工程师
Posting Location Shanghai (CAS Jiading Tech Center)
Hey we want to free the drivers all over the world!
Join us in the ADAS family! Energetic team, Grand Conti platform, Overseas training program, flexible working time, high-tech working environment... All await for you!
- Quote support
▪ Delivery of quotation packages including cost calculation and customer drawing
- Customer application project - MD Lead Engineering
'End to end responsible for the activities in the discipline Mechanics including releasing the technical maturity of the mechanical design. He/she leads the mechanical development and engineering test activities in the project from planning to integration until final validation:
▪ Plans, manages and drives all mechanics activities according to customer/internal milestones, required scope and quality;
▪ Manages and drives the Mechanics team to achieve the project goals in terms of scope, timing and quality;
▪ Leads Mechanics relevant requirements engineering from initial analysis through test execution;
▪ Tracks the optimization of new/existing designs in order to reach improve cost and manufacturability (design to cost);
▪ Ensures on time availability of Mechanics components for builds;
▪ Leads Mechanics relevant issue resolution including planning, monitoring, driving closure and ensuring successful on time execution;
▪ Ensures Mechanics test execution according to project and process requirements. Monitors and reports status within the project team. Drives on time execution.
▪ Prepares and performs Mechanics releases to ensure all necessary activities are performed and the required release documents are available for the final release by the release manager(s)
- Customer application project - Mechanics Engineering
'▪ Concept creation, design, CAD modeling, simulation, drawing creation of the specified products considering internal, customer, national and international standards
▪ Performs calculations, simulations and tests in order to meet product specifications, check and optimize the reliability of the product
▪ Take part and play an active role in brain storming meetings, project reviews and project meetings in order to exchange information and improve design
▪ Optimize new and existing designs in order to reach better costs and manufacturability (design to cost).
▪ Support and participate in Design FMEA and Reviews
▪ Support release of initial sample inspection reports from supplier and participate in sourcing meetings
▪ Handle and process all project related data according to internal and customer procedures using appropriate tools
▪ Benchmarking and value analysis to improve quality of products
▪ Plan, schedule and track own work packages
▪ Push process improvement in the sense of lessons learnt activities.
- Mechanics Requirement Engineering
'Managment of ME requirements within a development project.
▪ Elicits, analyze, document and validate the ME requirements for a development project,
▪ Tracks their implementation through out the project,
▪ Analyzes and manage change requests.
▪ Specifies and prioritizs ME requirements
▪ Reconciles requirements with the ME Project Manager / overall Requirements Engineer (esp. deviations)
▪ Ensures reuse of generic requirements
▪ Escalate deviations
1.Bachelor degree or obove in Mechincs Design
2.Make technical document for customer
3.At least 1 complete project experience including requirement, design, and validation
4.3 years or more in Automotive industry Automotive experience
5.Excellent English oral and written skills
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.