Continental Corporation ADAS Hardware Engineer 硬件工程师 in Shanghai, China
About Continental With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.4 billion in 2015.
Auto req ID 67406BR
Job Title ADAS Hardware Engineer 硬件工程师
Posting Location Shanghai (CAS Jiading Tech Center)
Hey we want to free the drivers all over the world!
Join us in the ADAS family! Energetic team, Grand Conti platform, Overseas training program, flexible working time, high-tech working environment... All await for you!
- Support quote
'▪ Supports hardware topics in quote phase
- Customer application project
'▪ If assigned as HWLE, Plans, manages and drives all hardware activities according to customer/internal milestones, required scope and quality;
▪ If assigned as HWLE, manages and drives the Hardware team to achieve the project goals in terms of scope, timing and quality;
▪ Leads Hardware relevant requirements engineering from initial analysis through test execution;
▪ Tracks the optimization of new/existing designs in order to reach improve cost and manufacturability (design to cost);
▪ Releases the PTS package and ensures PTS change management within the application project;
▪ Ensures hardware key component availability for prototype builds;
▪ Leads Hardware relevant issue resolution including planning, monitoring, driving closure and ensuring successful on time execution;
▪ Ensures Hardware test execution according to project and process requirements. Monitors and reports status within the project team. Drives on time execution;
▪ Prepares and performs Hardware releases to ensure all necessary activities are performed and the required release documents are available for the final release by the release manager(s)
- HW test
'▪ Performs HW test according to HW test specification and document the results;
▪ Maintains test equipment and tools;
▪ Independently reports test status, technical risks, and problems;
▪ Plans and tracks tests (esp. test goals, test objects, test efforts, resources and schedules);
▪ Calculates test coverage;
▪ Specifies tests based on requirements, standards, and regulations.
1.Bachelor degree or above in Electrical Engineering
2.3 years or more in Automotive Industry, minimum 2 year in HW development or test field
3.At least 1 complete project experience
4.Excellent English oral and written skills
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.