TE Connectivity MATERIALS PLANNING ANALYST II in QINGDAO, China
TE Connectivity (NYSE: TEL) is a $12 billion global technology leader. Our connectivity and sensor solutions are essential in today’s increasingly connected world. We collaborate with engineers to transform their concepts into creations – redefining what’s possible using intelligent, efficient and high-performing TE products and solutions proven in harsh environments. Our 72,000 people, including over 7,000 engineers, partner with customers in over 150 countries across a wide range of industries. We believe EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS – www.TE.com.
1) Confirm order according to customer's request, material L/T and production capacity;
2) Arrange production plan and purchasing, cooperate with buyer and production to get the material and make sure a timely output;
3) Make deliveries accordingly;
4) Daily, weekly or monthly analysis reports to optimize and improve for better production planning.
1) College or above, majors in supply chain, trade, logistics, English are preferred;
2) At least 2 years material planning experience at a bigger plant/company;
3) Honest, willing to learn, quick catch-up and good team work;
4) English band 6 or above, fluent oral English;
5) Excellent at computing, especially Excel using.
Requisition ID: 2017-81837
Business Unit (Current): Communications Solutions - Data and Devices
External Company URL: www.tycoelectronics.com