Hilton Food and Beverage Manager 餐饮部经理 in Putian, China
A Food and Beverage Manager with Doubletree by Hilton oversees the all food and beverage operations for the hotel as well as the development of Team Members performing the Food and Beverage operations to ensure an exceptional Guest experience.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
It all starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie, a simple touch that sets the tone to create a rewarding experience for a guest's entire stay. DoubleTree by Hilton™ understands that doing the little things well can mean everything.
If you appreciate the little things and enjoy creating exceptional experiences through perfecting little details, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with DoubleTree by Hilton. Because it’s at the DoubleTree at Hilton where the little things mean everything.
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Manager, you will be responsible for all F&B operations within the hotel and are expected to achieve the highest standards in quality and service when performing the following tasks:
- Ensure consistent brand service standards are delivered in every area
- Evaluate levels of Guest satisfaction with a focus on continuous improvement
- Be aware of trends and propose ideas to build the range and quality of food and beverage within the hotel
- Optimize sales and contain costs, identifying any areas for action
- Set achievable budgets and other short- and long-term functional goals
- Provide effective leadership to the food and beverage Teams to ensure targets are met and exceeded both for the hotel and for Team Member development goals
What are we looking for?
Food and Beverage Managers serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow
- A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent, required
- In depth knowledge of the hotel, leisure, and/or service sector
- A proven track record of success in Food & Beverage
- Demonstrated commercial capability to deliver profit, control costs and build customer loyalty
- Exceptional communication skills and the leadership capability to create a winning team
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about DoubleTree by Hilton --- where the little things mean everything.
More than 250 properties in countries throughout the world
More than 230 million cookies have been served, and still baking!
Hotel chain continues to grow rapidly
Features the signature Sweet Dreams™ Sleep Experience
Job: Food and Beverage
Title: Food and Beverage Manager 餐饮部经理
Requisition ID: HOT04FWE