Ericsson Developer - SW in Nanjing, China
Test System Developer is to work in, and contribute to the PTD (Production Test Development) projects in the test technology department. We are aiming to deliver cost efficient HW test system for mass production. This work must be performed in close cooperation with members of Ericsson PDU (Product Design Unit) and NPI (New Product Introduction) projects, as well as with members of Ericsson test development units that exist outside China; this position is to research, specify, implement, verify and maintain test system by:
- Focusing on test system development, including test HW& SW design, integration and verification for Ericsson products;
- Committing project cost and time-plan targets, as well as test-coverage, test-yield and test-time targets, within the PTD projects
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Use standardized design strategy and contribute common test solution to platform
- Be responsible for test system release according to project development process, cover the whole product life circle
- Execute test solution implementation and test system integration and verification
- Actively contribute in test fault analysis and solve test related problem
- Improve test system performance constantly, by focusing on test system stability and reliability
- Further understand Ericsson product design, supply chain and manufacturing to enhance the test system development for broaden business interest.
- Major in Electronic, Tele Communication, Microwave, Circuit system and related field, bachelor or above.
- Good ability on learning, understanding, expressing and team working with boundless collaboration mindset
- Strong interest in system engineering and wide knowledge range
- Good knowledge of C# programing, telecommunication systems and instrument is a plus.
- Experience in telecommunication industry, know about wireless hardware system and theory is a plus.
- SW architecture ability is a plus.
- Skillful in VEE, LabView or MatLab is a plus
- Data statistic skill is a plus.
- Proficient in English
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || No Selection || Nanjing || Supply&Log;
Req ID: 200216