State Street Clerk, Assc1 in Hong Kong, China
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and prohibits discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of any legally protected characteristics.
- Receive, sort mail and load it on delivery carts.
- Distribute mails/couriers to appropriate recipients or departments.
- Maintain record of all incoming & outgoing mail, local & overseas courier/hand deliveries for tracking and record-keeping.
- Manage and Maintain Mail Log for postage usage record.
- Assist with keeping “Authorized Signature List Booklet” up-to-date as & when there are changes informed.
- Manage weekly “Confidential Disposal Collection” and ensure all disposal boxes are securely locked at all times.
- Assist with “Meet & Greet” for new joiners by distributing assigned access cards and respective toilet keys upon onboarding.
- Assist with Security Access Administration.
- Liaison with Admin. Manager, team mates and other internal users to provide administrative support required.
- Assist in filing and archiving documents.
- Provide support in packing & shipping client gifts or marketing materials.
- Check postal rates and weigh outgoing mail.
- Complete shipping/courier forms, post labels on packages & arrange delivery services by couriers.
- Perform data-entry activities.
- Maintain adequate mailroom supplies & replenish post office & other mail room-related forms.
- Count and record inventory items.
- Record postage meter readings on a daily basis, postage credit loading on a monthly basis.
- Purchase postage and ensure postage supply.
- Provide ad-hoc & miscellaneous support in a professional manner.
- Provide in-house events room set-up assistance.
- Fluent in English & Cantonese, Mandarin will be a plus.
- Team player with pleasant personality, positive work attitude and good ethics.
- Proactive, responsible, adaptable & willing to learn.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Matriculated or above.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience.
State Street Job ID: 170660
Location: Hong Kong
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Clerk, Assc1
Job ID: 170660
Full/Part Time: Full FTE
Location: China - Hong Kong