State Street Administrative Assistant, Senior Associate in Hong Kong, China
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and prohibits discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of any legally protected characteristics.
- Provides secretarial and administrative support to managers and the team.
- Maintaining and organizing schedules, including meeting schedules, business travel or vacation schedules, etc.
- Coordinating business travel arrangements and coordinating expense reimbursement process with Finance.
- Assisting in preparation of client and prospect correspondence or presentation material with Microsoft office skills in editing, also making copies, printing, binding, etc.
- Office administration duties e.g. coordinating with accounts payable, conference call setups, interaction with vendors and suppliers, etc.
- Performs administration work in relation to the client management team, help with filing, in physical and electronic form, including organizing and scanning internal and external correspondences, compiling visit reports and distributing/sharing with other administrative staff in global offices.
- Helps co-ordinate corporate / department projects.
- Bachelor’s degree _or_recognized secretarial studies.
- Minimum 5 years administrative experience in international organisations.
- Strong PC skills including demonstrated knowledge of word processing, presentation and spreadsheet software applications (PowerPoint skills essential).
- Good interpersonal and organization skills
- Good telephone manners and ability to maintain poise under pressure
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Cantonese. Mandarin highly advantageous.
- Good at prioritizing workload
- Ability to exercise diplomacy and discretion.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining attention to detail.
- A team player.
State Street Job ID: 164052
Location: Hong Kong
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant, Senior Associate
Job ID: 164052
Location: China - Hong Kong